Delivered in partnership
The Restricted Eligibility Support Service (RESS) offers person-led support, advice and signposting for people experiencing or at risk of homelessness as a result of their immigration status.
This new service is available to agencies and people with restricted eligibility across Greater Manchester, who are homeless or at risk of homelessness. The service supports people who have restricted eligibility due to their immigration status by offering immigration advice and representation through Greater Manchester Immigration Aid Unit and floating support through Boaz Trust and Booth Centre.
Who can access this support?
This service is for Non-UK Nationals with restricted eligibility
- You should be over the age of 18
- Couples can be referred, as well as single people
- Offending history is not a barrier to RESS Floating Support
- We will support people who are risk of homelessness or are experiencing homelessness
- You should be currently located in Manchester or Greater Manchester
- This support service is not suitable for families